Monday, January 2, 2023

January 2, 2023 THE BEST OF TIMES


I know I'm a day late BUT I'd still like to share with you my stats and favorite books from 2022. I read 60 books but sadly only reviewed 23. I'll try to be better this year. My favorite books IN ORDER:

1) The Hearts Invisible Furies by John Boyne

2) Behind the Scenes at the Museum by Kate Atkinson

  3) Still Life by Sarah Winman

4) Case Histories and the whole series which includes 6 books by Kate Atkinson

5) The Night Watchman by Louise Erdrich

6) The Island of Sea Women by Lisa See

7) Oh William! and Lucy by the Sea. --part of a series of books by Elizabeth Strout

8) The Marriage Portrait by Maggie O'Farrell

9) The Sentence by Louise Erdrich

10) The Sundown Motel or any mystery by Simone St. James

If you haven't read any of these great books---get to it. They will get you through the long winter. Happy reading. Have a safe, happy and healthy New Year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment